WHO is Responsible for the Processing of your Personal Data?
What Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
In order to provide you with the products or services you request, we will ask you for certain personal information. For example, when you make purchases, contact our customer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Websites. This personal data includes your:
- contact details, including name, e-mail address, telephone number, shipping and billing address;
- login and account information, including username, password and unique user ID;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- personal preferences including your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
We collect additional personal data from you to enable particular functions within our Websites. For example, we request access to your phone’s location data to record your execution route.
- Device identifiers, call status, network access, storage information and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and web tags.
We comply with local regulations and do not allow minors to register on our Websites when they are below the legal limit of the country in which they reside. Parental consent will be required for minors to participate in BONH experiences and events.
TOOLS to Manage the Personal Data We Collect
By using our Site, we also provide you with notices or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Website or by using the standard permissions available on your device.
WHY and HOW do we use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Website Functions and Services You Request
When you use our Website, we will use your personal data to provide you with the product or service you request. For example, if you make a purchase on bonhbcn.com; or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our customer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased, in order to help you resolve a problem or question.
In many cases, in order to use particular functions within our Website, you may need to provide BONH BCN with additional data or additional consent to use certain data in certain ways.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
If you are an existing customer of BONH BCN (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details provided to send you marketing communications about similar BONH BCN products or services, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted out). In other cases, we will ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us, as well as information from other BONH BCN products or services – such as your use of the Websites, your visits, your participation in BONH BCN events and competitions – to personalise communications about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We may use the information you provide to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we may use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. As another example, we may use data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems, as well as to administer our Websites.
To Protect Our Property or Safety or Rights of Ourselves or Others
For General Research and Analysis Objectives
We use data about how our visitors use our Websites and services to understand customer behaviour or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to bonhbcn.com search for and find products to better understand the ways in which we organise and present product offerings in our shop.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes and, for these purposes, we will provide you with a specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data depends on how you interact with our Websites.
- When you purchase BONH BCN products from our website, we need your personal data to fulfil our contract with you. For example, we will need your bank and contact details for the delivery of your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate business interests, compliance with a legal obligation or the protection of your vital interests.
EXCHANGE of Your Personal Data
BONH BCN Exchange
BONH BCN shares your personal data with:
- Third party service providers who process personal data on behalf of BONHBCN, for example, to process credit cards and payments, shipments and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analyse, manage brand and product promotions, and administer certain services and functions. Where services provided by a third party are used, we will agree that they are required to put in place technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
- To any other third party provided that they have given their consent.
We may also transfer personal data we hold about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
Encryption and Security
We use a variety of technical and organisational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data.
Retention of your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS in relation to your personal data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of their personal data (portability) (iii) the correction of their personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) the deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Opt-out of commercial communications
If you have a BONH BCN account, you can stop receiving marketing communications from BONH BCN by changing your preferences in the“ver o cambiar mi perfil” section of our website. You can also unsubscribe by modifying your email address, clicking on the unsubscribe link, or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the message.
COOKIES and PIXEL TAGS
BONH BCN collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Websites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which can include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information about whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system configuration; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Websites, such as click-through behaviour, purchases and stated preferences; and (ix) access times and reference URLs.
Third parties may also collect information through the Websites via cookies, plug-ins and third-party widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Website and are therefore always enabled for this purpose. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you browse our Websites in a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the purchase and payment process possible, as well as assisting with security and compliance issues.
- Perfomance: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Websites by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember the web page preferences you have selected. Rejecting these cookies may result in poorly tailored recommendations and slow website performance.
- Social Media and Advertising: Social media cookies give you the ability to connect to your social networks and share content from our Websites through social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help us better tailor advertising to your interests, both on and off our Websites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in you seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or may not be able to link you effectively to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or may not allow you to share content on social networks.
You can always change your preferences by visiting the “Cookie Settings” section at the bottom of each page of our Websites.
To obtain a complete and up-to-date summary of each third party accessing your web browser (through BONHBCN Websites or otherwise), we recommend that you install a web browser plugin designed for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This is done through the browser settings on each browser and device you use. Each browser is a little different, so check your browser’s Help menu for the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Websites and Apps more efficient and therefore some of our services will not function properly.
USE of BONHBCN Websites with Third Party Products and Services
QUESTIONS and Comments
If you wish to send us your comments, questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights relating to your personal data, please contact the customer service department or our Data Protection Officer in our Privacy Office at the following address:
You can also send us an email to [email protected].
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the matter in a relevant and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the country where you reside.